Artificial Sweeteners - Aspartame: poison at home

Today I thought I’d let everyone know that artificial sweeteners, and especially Aspartame, are TOXIC and DANGEROUS.

Many people still think they are making a healthy choice when they choose Artificial Sweeteners instead of Sugar. Well, as bad as Sugar is, Artificial Sweeteners, especially Aspartame, are SO MUCH WORSE. And no you don’t lose weight when you take artificial sweeteners. Studies show that people gain weight on the long run. We end up having overfed but malnourished people, because our body doesn’t recognize those chemical substances, and is craving for real nutrients, and therefore is asking you for more food in order to get those nutrients…..

But on top of that, artificial sweeteners are toxic. We call them NEUROTOXINS, because they attack and damage the brain and nervous system.

Research shows that some effects can be quite devastating, like seizures, migraines, insomnia, heart palpitations, depression, vision or hearing problems…

And Aspartame worsens illnesses like brain tumors, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases…

So, you will wonder why is that that these terrible substances have been allowed in the food industry?

We know today that in the mid-1970s, the manufacturer of aspartame FALSIFIED STUDIES. Today we know it and unfortunately for bad corporate reasons, it is not as easy to just ban it.


But what exactly is Aspartame?

Aspartame is a chemical composed by:

-          50% Phenylalanine:

When the brain accumulates too much of this substance, it disturbs the whole hormonal balance, especially serotonin. The brain can not keep a good level of serotonin, leading to emotional distress like depression or schizophrenia. This environment is also an open door for seizures.


-          40% Aspartic Acid:

This substance causes serious neurological problems, and many other acute symptoms. Substances like aspartate or glutamate referred to as Excitotoxins kill certain neurons, so you can imagine the chronic serious illnesses they can cause. Infants, children and pregnant women and elderly and weak people are particularly in risk when ingesting them.  


-          10% Methanol:

Methanol is a deadly poison. It is the poison that has caused some “skid row” alcoholics to become blind or dead. When we heat the Aspartame to above 30 degrees Celsius, you get free methanol that is absorbed even faster into the body. Consumption should be limited to 7.8mg/day. And how much is there in 1L of diet soda? 56mg…..

This just shows that there is a commonly accepted poison that is served to us almost anywhere. Some people will tell you that tests done on animals haven’t shown any problems. Well, animals are less sensitive to methanol than humans and therefore the tests do not reflect the real effects on the human body.

Methanol is present in nature in fruits and vegetables. But it is naturally bound with a fiber called pectine, and passes through the digestive tract without being absorbed by the body….. Mother Nature just knows it better.

I hope this gave you a good idea of how bad all those chemicals are for you.
Keep it simple, go back to the basics and to the incredible great things that Mother Nature gives us. You crave some sweets? Go for Raw unfiltered organic Manuka Honey. This is so delicious and a strong immune system booster. Vary the fruits you eat. And remember that often, when you crave sweets, it is only because you haven't eaten enough proteins and fats at your last meal..... Just listen to your body and nourish it with organic clean wholefoods. Once you feel the difference, you never want to go back to how you were before.

In Health and Happiness,