1. Why is Kamut so good for you?
When we say “kamut”, we talk about the wholegrain / seed form of kamut.
In this seed form, Kamut has a sweet nutty flavour.
Compared to other modern wheats, kamut contains:
- Less gluten
- Higher concentration of essential fats, vitamins, minerals
All the benefits are carried over to the green leaves that sprout from it. This is important because Green Kamut is made out of those green leaves.
It is usually better to drink it on an empty stomach. You swish it around in your mouth and you’ll get in an instant this surge of energy and improved clarity. But this is not a stimulant, like coffee for example. The energy is steady, focused, and you just feel great.
Why is it that you feel so great? What makes it so powerful?
One of the most powerful component of Kamut is Chlorophyll.
Chlorophyll is the most health supporting green food phytochemical. It is a natural detoxifier, powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory nutrient.
Therefore, it helps the body in many ways, such as:
- Renew damaged tissues
- Build blood (anemia)
- Knock out harmful bacteria (acne)
- Wound healing / infection
- Gum health
- Trigger enzymes for vitamins E, A, K
But especially about its healing force regarding the whole digestive tract:
- It’s loaded in digestive enzymes, promoting friendly bacteria.
This is really important: when our body doesn’t receive enzymes from food, it has to manufacture them itself. And this is quite a big stress for the body. So Chlorophyll, by having high quality enzymes naturally, helps decrease the overall stress levels of the body. And we know how useful this can be today, where most of the people are completely overstressed
- It is a powerful alkalizing nutrient.
Today, most people have quite an acidic diet, which is an open door to many health problems. Therefore, it is important to have a good alkalizing food source
- It improves peristalsis (muscle contractions in the digestive tract), and therefore it aids in elimination of waste
- It helps the liver cleansing the body by neutralizing toxins and protecting from free-radicals. And more generally, it helps improve overall liver functions
So by just drinking this green juice, we get enormous benefits for cleansing, detoxifying and healing.
Second, Kamut is a rich source of 3 main essential minerals
An estimated 80% of Americans are deficient in Magnesium.
But Magnesium is an essential component of more than 300 enzymes in the body that enhance energy to muscle cells, relax blood vessels, improve heart muscle, promote proper bowel function, regulate body temperature and regulate protein synthesis….
The ratio Sodium to Potassium is essential to several functions: It is necessary:
- To help your brain communicate with your muscles so you can move on-demand
- To help maintain good acid-base balance and also good blood pressure
- To support adrenal glands function, which produce dozens of vital hormones
Chromium is a very hard metallic element, that regulates metabolism and helps overcome sweet cravings. Many research have involved the use of chromium and its stability to regulate Insulin. This is huge for those suffering from Type 2 Diabetes.
When we drink Green Kamut, our body recognizes all those potent nutrients straight away. Therefore, they get absorbed and can be used by our body easily and quite quickly.
So to sum it up, this is why you should all drink Kamut green:
- Kamut is an extremely potent Egyptian Wheat
- It has a highly effective boost of Energy that is best taken on an empty stomach
- Thanks to its powerful components: essential fats, vitamins and minerals, Kamut helps our body in many ways:
o It supports natural detoxification
o It combats fatigue and increases energy
o It supports healthy immune and digestive function
o It helps naturally alkalize and oxygenate the body
Regarding Wheatgrass in general, they’ve all been used successfully by natural medicine to aid in healing from chronic pains or infections such as:
--- chronic fatigue
--- fungus and bacteria infections
--- skin injuries
For all those reasons: anyone should try and test Green Kamut. BEWARE OF THE SOURCE! Has to be clean, pure, ORGANIC. Click HERE to see which one I am having.
For some people, it might be difficult, especially at the beginning, because of its “grass” flavour. So these persons should start slowly, with just a little bit. And then, they can increase the dose as they get used to it.