This is an EXCELLENT TREAT to satisfy any sweet cravings you might have… without adding harmful sugar to your diet ;-)
This recipe is from the book “Sweet and Savory FAT BOMBS” from Martina Slajerova. I highly recommend you check it out, there are some awesome really tasty recipes in there…
So here we go:
Ingredients: ALL ORGANIC
- 5.3 ounces (150g) Dark Chocolate ( choose pure 100% raw cacao)
- 2 ounces (56g) cacao butter
- ½ cup (40g) pure unsweetened raw cacao powder
- 1-2 Tbsp Raw Honey (I only used 1 Tbsp, add a bit more for a sweeter taste)
- ½ cup (120g) coconut milk cream (the creamy part of coconut milk)
- ½ cup (112g) of coconut oil (at room temperature)
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 cup (100g) almond flour
- Optional: 2-4 tsp Madagascar vanilla powder
First, melt the dark chocolate and the coconut butter in a double boiler. Gradually stir in the cacao powder, and add the raw honey. Remove from the heat once the mix is well combined.
Add in the coconut milk cream and the coconut oil. Add the salt and the vanilla powderand mix until well combined.
Gradually add the almond flour and combine well. Transfer the dough into an 8x8-inch (20x20cm) silicon pan (I didn’t have that kind of pan so I simply transferred the dough into a cake mold… that’s why the shape of my chocolate fudge is not the usual one ;-)) ).
Spread the dough evenly, and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.