As I promised in my article about Sugar (see blog HERE), I am showing you now a great alternative to harmful sugary desserts: an ALL ORGANIC, raw, Chocolate Mousse!
I particularly love this recipe because it is so easy to do, and because yes, it tastes soooo good :-))
So here are the Ingredients, ALL ORGANIC and RAW of course:
For 2-3 people:
- 3 large and ripe avocados
- 1/4 cup (or 30g) of Raw Cacao Powder
- 1-2 Tbsp of Raw Coconut Oil
- 2Tbsp or Raw Unprocessed Honey ( I chose Manuka Honey)
- 2tsp of Ceylon Cinnamon (or 1-2tsp of Fresh Vanilla)
- 3-6 Tbsp of Almond Milk / Coconut Milk / Coconut Kefir
- 1 tsp of Chia or Flax seeds
Mix everything in a blender. Blend it. DONE :-))
Leave in the Fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Sprinkle some seeds, nuts, or raw cacao nibs on the top before serving, or even some Raspberries for a colorful presentation!
Enjoy, have fun, and let me know if you liked it!
In Health and Happiness,